Only the indicated spaces are open for reservations:
(No reservations for the Team Room, Machine Shop, or the undergraduate teaching lab are permitted.)
The following spaces are available by reservation to CBID MSE, Rehab Design, Design Team, and Advanced Design Team students:
- Design Studio West (Clark 217)
- Design Studio East (Clark 218)
All reservations must be recorded in Skedda and occur during posted hours such that a safety monitor is present (required by COVID re-opening guidelines). You are able to reserve up to one week in advance and cancel up to one hour before the start of your reserved time. Each user/team account is currently capped to four reservations each week.
Before you arrive:
- Reserve your time in Skedda.
- Perform your health check using the Prodensity app prior to arriving on campus.
- Make sure that you participate in asymptomatic testing at on-campus testing sites at indicated frequency.
When you arrive:
- Enter and Exit through indicated doors only! We use swipe access to record occupancy. Do NOT hold the door open for any others to enter the space.
- Wash your hands upon entering any space.
- Wear a mask and maintain appropriate distancing. Do not expect warnings – a single infraction can result in loss of privilege.
- No eating or drinking is permitting during your time in the studio. (Contact Tom for medical exemptions.)
- Clean the space according to protocols prior to use and before leaving.
- All tools provided by the studio must be kept there. Clean before and after each use.
- As much as possible, remain within your reserved space as you work.
- Tables and chairs cannot be moved or re-organized from current positions. The placements are required for proper distancing.