Titles & Affiliations
- Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- Executive Director, Center for Bioengineering Innovation and Design (CBID)
- Assistant Professor, by courtesy, Carey Business School
Affiliated Centers & Institutes
- MBA, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2007
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 1997
- MSE, Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 1992
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Rice University, 1986
January 12, 2017
Johns Hopkins launches new one-year biomedical design program for med students
The Johns Hopkins Center for Bioengineering Innovation and Design, which specializes in medical device design, has launched a one-year gap program with funding for medical students studying at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
May 15, 2015Youseph Yazdi and his colleagues are overcoming final engineering challenges, financial matters and scale-up issues for their improved Ebola protective suit, moving them closer to their production goal.