Dr. Stephanie Hicks is an Associate Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering and the Department of Biostatistics at Johns Hopkins. She also has affiliations with the Malone Center for Engineering in Healthcare, Center for Computational Biology, the Department of Genetic Medicine, and the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. She is an expert in developing scalable computational methods and open-source software for biomedical data analysis, in particular single-cell and spatial transcriptomics genomics data, leading to an improved understanding of human health and disease.
- Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- Associate Professor, Biostatistics
Affiliated Centers & Institutes
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Biostatistics and Data Science, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, 2013-2018
- PhD, Statistics, Rice University, 2013
- MA, Statistics, Rice University, 2012
- BS, Mathematics, Louisiana State University, 2007