- GraFT: Graph Filtered Time-trace analysis for decoding functional optical imaging. Works on dendrites, widefield, and somatic imaging. github link
- Neural Anatomy and Optical Microscopy (NAOMi) simulation code. bitbucket link. Data is available here: https://osf.io/863j9/
- Earth-mover’s regularized dynamic filtering (EMD-DF) code (relevant SPL paper & arxiv link) in MATLAB is currently available via this zip file.
- SEUDO: Code and GUI to detect and correct false transients in calcium imaging data. (Currently in beta testing; for early access please email us at [email protected])
- Code to fit flexible modulated Poisson model from the “Dethroning the fano factor” paper: GIT repository link
- Code for source separation software (Sparse convolutional iterative shape matchine; SCISM) for stereoscopic volumetric imaging: GIT repository link
- Statistical Dictionary Learning Library: v1.zip,v2.zip
- Dynamic Filtering for Sparse Signals: .zip
- Spatial Filtering for Sparse Signals: .zip
- LaTeX equation image maker for Linux (BASH shell script): latexit_bpp. Place in searched folder and use $latexit_bpp -h for help (or look in the comments).
- Information on Parallel Computing with MATLAB: pdf
- Derivation of the Kalman Filter using a Bayesian approach: pdf
- Causal LCA presentation given at the 2011 DSP Workshop in Sedona, AZ (Presented at the best student paper competition): pdf
- Sparse Dynamics Presentation given at the 2011 CISS Conference on March 23rd, 2011 in Baltimore, MD: pdf
- Hierarchical approach to Sparse Dynamics. Presentation given at the SPARS11 Conference on June 28th, 2011 in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK: pdf