The Social Media Feeds component is a stylized component of Instagram posts, most recent tweet, and links to social media pages.
How to Build
Using the backend editor is recommended to build out page components. The social media feeds component is intended to be used in a 1/2 column alongside a video or other element. This component will create a stylized gray background along the entire row.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Social Media Feeds option
- The settings dialog box will appear with the following options:
- Heading: the main heading of the social media feeds
- Display Instagram Feed: toggle to display the JHU BME Instagram feed
- Twitter Username: the twitter username of recent tweet to display, omit the ‘@’ or leave blank to not display tweet
- Display Social Media Links: toggle to display social media link icons, links are assigned on the Footer Settings page under Theme Settings
- After all the desired fields are completed, click Save changes