The Events Feed component displays a list of the most recent upcoming events from the Events post type.
How to Build
Using the backend editor is recommended to build out page components.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Events Feed option
- The settings dialog box will appear with the following options:
- Heading: The main large heading of the Events Feed
- Type of Events to Display: a taxonomy filter which to display a filtered view of events by selected audience
- Number of Events to Display: the number of events which to display in this feed, default 3
- No Results Text: the text which displays if there are currently no upcoming events
- After all the desired fields are completed, click Save changes
Event Feed of All AudiencesView All Events
Upcoming EventsView All Events
Hopkins BME hosts in-person and virtual seminars and special events throughout the year, led by our world-renowned experts.Hopkins BME News & Events