Callouts allow authors to call attention to content that lives in the same section of the website or is closely related to the content on the page.
How to Build
Using the backend editor is recommended to build out page components.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Call to Action option
- The settings dialog box will appear with the following options:
- Image: Image select field
- Image Alignment: Choice to align the image on the left or right of the text at wide resolutions
- Title: The main heading of the callout
- Description: The description of the callout
- Link (optional): Stylized link which displays under the callout description
- After all the desired fields are completed, click Save changes