The Staff Content type is used to create a directory of Staff profiles.
Staff can be tagged and filtered with the following Taxonomies:
- Staff Type – Department / Role of the staff member.
Adding New Taxonomy Types
You can add a new taxonomy type by first clicking on Staff and selecting Staff Type
Alternatively, you can quick add a taxonomy using the Staff Type taxonomy box in the righthand sidebar menu on the edit page on any Staff Profiles.
Creating and Editing Staff
- Click on “Staff” in the left sidebar of the admin page.
- To edit an existing Staff profile, click on “All Staff” to see and select the Staff profile you wish to modify.
- To add a new Staff profile, click on “Add Staff”. You can also add new staff using the top navigation bar in the top under the “New” button.
- Enter information into the fields
- Display Name: the name that will be displayed on the site (Required)
- First Name: match this to the display name, used for sorting (Required)
- Last Name: match this to the display name, used for sorting (Required)
- Email (Required)
- Staff Role (Required) – the role or duties the Staff member plays.
- Office Phone (Required)
- Cell Phone
- Location – Office location (Required)
- Set the taxonomy
- In the right sidebar section, you can find boxes to select the Staff Type.
- You can also use the boxes to quick add a taxonomy.
- Set the profile image for the Staff member in the Profile Image box beneath the taxonomy box.